To be at the forefront in developing holistic business and accounting leaders leveraging on skills and competency in the Local and global milieus, imbued with the zeal of St. Paul and the values of Christ.
To promote excellence in Paulinian accountancy and business education by:
1. providing well-rounded educational experience as a framework for Christian and Paulinian life-long learning;
2. creating, expanding and disseminating knowledge through scholarly activities;
3. serving the academic, professional, business and outreach communities with preferential consideration for the underprivileged; and
4. promoting local and international linkages among students, alumni, parents and stakeholders.
OBJECTIVES OF BS BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM
The BSBA program is a four-year course which enjoys a long-standing reputation for providing excellent graduates who assist the economic growth of the place they work locally and internationally as entrepreneurs and business leaders. The program is directed to achieve the following:
1. To equip students with knowledge, skills, and competency in their major fields and necessary in a competitive and technologically-driven global environment.
2. To graduate Catholic Paulinians who have imbued within themselves a holistic formation and exemplify the practice of the Gospel values in business with honesty, generosity and integrity;
3. To provide opportunities and resources to faculty and students for life long-learning, research and community extension services with a strong sense of nationalism and social responsibility, and
4. To develop and maintain local and international linkages among alumni, stakeholders, government agencies, and other institutions.
OBJECTIVES OF BS ACCOUNTANCY PROGRAM
The accounting profession is dynamic, intellectually rewarding, and potentially lucrative. It is a degree that opens the door to professions in accounting and finance and serves as the basis for advance study in law, information systems, or other business disciplines. Thus, the BSA program aims to:
1. permeate graduates with high sense of integrity, enlightened professional ethics, leadership skills and deep Christian values;
2. equip graduates with skills, knowledge and training necessary to be intellectually competent, globally comparable, and responsi9ve to the ever-changing technological environment.
3. enable the students to serve the academic professional, business and outreach communities, socially conscious and actively involved in national issues with preferential consideration for the under-privileged.
4. to develop and maintain local and international linkages among alumni, stakeholders, government agencies, and other institutions.
»BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY
»BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING TECHNOLOGY
»BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Major in:
a. Business Management
c. Financial Management
d. Human Resource Development Management
e. Marketing Management