To be a model educational institution for hospitality and tourism with a reputation for quality which embodies the Paulinian culture and tradition.
The college provides the students with knowledge and skills that give them edge in pursuing their chosen profession through:
1. solid foundation of life-long Christian learning;
2. an enhanced capacity for critical thinking and oral as well as written communication;
3. a practical preparation for future career; and
4. a solid appreciation for intellectual and ideal achievement.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT
The BSHRM program aims to provide future Paulinian Hotelier and Restauranteur to become globally competitive. Equipped with knowledge and skills, a mature Christian immersed with gospel values and generous to share the good news and enterprise of their fellow men.
The Program Aims to provide the students the following:
1. Domestic Practicum in a accredited hotels and restaurants.
2. Student Internship Abroad Program (SIAP) for students who are committed to the service in the hospitality industry, honest, and creative who are ready to contribute to the economic growth of the country and the growing demands of the country and the growing demands of the growing market.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TOURISM
A four-year course that aims to develop managers and qualified personnel for the tourism industry, focusing particularly on the travel management.
The program is designed to address the burgeoning travel industry in tourism and to support the country’s economic development.
A special feature of the program is its domestic and international Practicum where the students are required to undergo 400 hours of Internship in their senior year in any of the airline, travel companies and allied fields of their choice.