Paulinian Information and Communication Technology Society
To be acknowledged as I.T. professionals imbued with the values of St. Paul and the spirit of Christ serving and providing quality service to the world wide community.
To achieve outstanding results in the College of Information and Communication Technology by:
1. Implementing laws that would help maintain peace and order, discipline, and unity amongst the CICT faculty, students and staff.
2. Providing quality education that would enhance and develop the students’ skills in the field of technology.
3. Producing I.T. professionals that would embody camaraderie, confidence, selflessness and responsibility.
This program is committed to train students with quality education that would mold them as I.T. professionals in the society. This college aims to prepare:
1. PAULINIANS who will live the SPU Iloilo Vision-Mission, the BSIT/CS/IS vision-mission and St. Paul’s 5 C’s: Christ-centered, Charity, Charism, Community and Commission.
2. MORALLY UPRIGHT PAULINIAN ICT PROFESSIONALS imbued with maka-Diyos, maka-Tao, maka-Buhay, maka-Bayan, maka-Kalikasan, committed to the promotion of social justice and peace for the Church and nation; and equally committed to the protection of the environment with optimum utilization of resources.
3. COMPETENT, SELF-DIRECTED IT PROFESSIONALS who are equipped with principles and skills in order to respond to the shifting needs of the global market.
4. SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FILIPINOS who are committed to the service of the business community and society, with selfless concern especially for the marginalized.